Friday, May 2, 2008

Concerts are good

A and I (along with my brother and sister in law, J and J) went to see a Switchfoot show last night in Ocean City, NJ:



We were very much on the older side, as the average age of the attendee was about 13.6 years old. That's ok, we're still happy:



I got an ice cream from this place before the show. Oh, by the way, the lonely and dark dude in the picture below is lead singer Jon Foreman buying a large chocolate cone about 20 minutes before they went on stage:

3 comments:

Jessica Bott said...

Ohhhh!!! I love OC! I was on project there in '99! Where was the concert? Looks totally fun man! I heard you guys have an exciting thing coming up! Many congratulations. :)

Anonymous said...

you got it all wrong d. from the picture, it looks like the average age was 10.6, but i'm glad you guys had a great time.

Julia C said...

hey that picture you took of Jon was SO JON =) yes,dark and lonely figure.