Thursday, July 10, 2008

A couple of thoughts

Two things are running through my head on this fine Summer morning.

- The first: it seems to me that "The Sopranos" finished their final season about one year ago with a still thought-provoking final episode. I miss Tony.

- The second: my morning Philadelphia Inquirer contained a front-page story about the controversy at Westminster Seminary. You can read the article here

I'd like to connect these two unrelated thoughts by encouraging the Board of Westminster Seminary with the words of Journey which were employed in the amazing final scene of "The Sopranos." To the Board at Westminster, I say Don't Stop Believin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very intersting article. hey, I may be in philly some time toward the end of august. can i come visit and hang out with you guys? maybe go to the baseball game??

Jonathan

Meg said...

interesting article indeed. I am reminded that the question of whether or not God revealed himself clearly to us in the Bible will always be a center point of controversy. It's not about whether you hold to a document 450 years old, but whether you hold to the one that was finished 1900 years ago.

Jason Seville said...

Is Art Boulet related to Art Vandalay? There's something fishy here.