1. Tax Season = Good for Business, Bad for Blogging
2. Baseball season is coming, and can't come soon enough
3. Two quotes from the current U2 album that I enjoy:
-"Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot"
(I'm glad A took this advice some 14 years ago...)
-"Stop helping God across the road like a little old lady"
4. As for the new U2 album, I hear much appreciation for "Magnificent" but I don't share it. The album has pretty good, and not so good, songs on it and it is certainly no "How to dismantle an atomic bomb"
5. There is one crocus bloom in my backyard (even though we planted more than 100 last fall), but I know spring is coming because I saw the ice melting salt on sale...