Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quick Hits

Quick thoughts:

1. Tax Season = Good for Business, Bad for Blogging

2. Baseball season is coming, and can't come soon enough

3. Two quotes from the current U2 album that I enjoy:
-"Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot"
(I'm glad A took this advice some 14 years ago...)
-"Stop helping God across the road like a little old lady"

4. As for the new U2 album, I hear much appreciation for "Magnificent" but I don't share it. The album has pretty good, and not so good, songs on it and it is certainly no "How to dismantle an atomic bomb"

5. There is one crocus bloom in my backyard (even though we planted more than 100 last fall), but I know spring is coming because I saw the ice melting salt on sale...

7 comments:

Matt Mikalatos said...

I haven't listened to the U2 album yet. Which songs would you suggest?

Jonathan said...

S and I won't be moving to Philly this fall. I got a big fat NO from Wharton. Maybe next time, if there is a next time. But I am happy to be married! If you had facebook, you could see my pictures.

Anonymous said...

Tax season is over.

Anonymous said...

Are you waiting for next tax season to post again?

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the decrease publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=photocopier pro 3.08 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Unknown said...

what the what? you can't tell people like US that you have a blog!!!?? :) It's Kel of Josh and Kel. Dang, soo nice to see you guys on here. I have added you to my blog stalking...no pressure. You guys look GREAT!!! Can't believe you have 3 boys. WOW!!!

Jonathan said...

Tax season must have been really bad. No update for over a year! I guess that means the business was so good you just retired from everything altogether! :)