Monday, November 26, 2007

A Few More Thoughts

I want to be mindful not to fall into a predictable template for blog postings, however I am going once again with the "random list of thoughts" post. I do have another post brewing for the next couple of days, but for now I am returning to the random list:

1. I now have greater insight as to why some hide their kids' names on their blog (see comments to my previous post).

I am catching grief from my wife, because she wants to be called "A." She thinks it's more mysterious.


2. People have been harassing me to watch the Marky Mark Eagles movie about Vince Papale's life. A very thoughtful friend bought us the DVD before our move, and we watched it over the weekend. The movie is solidly mediocre. Amy enjoyed it a bit more than I because she didn't know the story beforehand (and she likes Marky Mark). As for Philly-based movies, I still keep Rocky in my top 5 movies of all time (maybe top 2).


3. It is often said that there is no such thing as a "moral victory," I say that is crap. Our team did pretty good last night, even in light of the close defeat:

1 comment:

Jessica Bott said...

I, for one, wish the Eagle's would have won last night. Also, I think "A" is a good way to go. Tell her I said so... WAY more mysterious! :)

Miss you guys a TON!!! The guys were talking the game up in the office today - wish you could have been there.