Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursdays


Thursday is an OUTSTANDING day of the week. I believe one begins to sense this in high school, because you know the weekend is coming. This sense is furthered in college, when most students try to schedule all of their classes to end on Thursday. Thus, Thursday becomes one of the biggest party nights on a college campus.


I still enjoy Thursdays, because I highly value Fridays. I also enjoy Thursday night college football in the fall, and it doesn't hurt that Thursday also brings us "My Name is Earl" and "The Office"--the finest hour of TV out there. So Happy Thursday.

5 comments:

Global Road said...

you're blogging. You blog. Blogging good too. I want to hear more about the fires you will set.

Andy McCullough said...

Ah an 'Earl' fan. I agree that the Earl/Office hour is the best comedy hour of TV. Glad to see ya in blogasphere. Sorry about the Phillies. I guess the Rockies saved them from getting swept.

Jason Seville said...

I enjoy Thursdays as well. Kim and I call it our "first Friday" because we are done with DTS classes and get back to our apartment around 5:30 on Thursdays. We celebrate the end of the school week on Thursday and the end of the work week on Friday.

Thursday night football is good stuff, too. All the Big East and ACC football you can handle.

I'll link your blog... if you need any blog-help (layout, postings, etc), let me know.

Anonymous said...

Dan - good to see you in the land of blogs. You are waaay younger than I am so I'm glad you're embarrassed about being late.

As for being Thursday, the problem for me is that its already Friday here - which now leaves me longing for next Thursday to come around.

Scott

Dan said...

Hey Global Road:
Just FYI, I don't plan on setting any fires like those the Honorable Wilson Goode set in your backyard on Osage Avenue back in '85.