Wednesday, November 21, 2007

we'll be watching

After a healthy dose of family visits and pre-Thanksgiving work, I am back. Just a few random thoughts to take up a little of your time:

1. I dig the day before Thanksgiving--it's like a little holiday of it's own. Wednesdays are rarely exciting, but this one has a nice little buzz to it.

2. I work with both of my parents, and it's 9:45 and they're not in the office yet. I wonder if this is a work holiday that I knew not of. Maybe I could implement the old college rule where the professor got 10-15 minutes to show up late, otherwise you could bust out of class?

3. Amy and I went to a concert last week, and it was outstanding. Dude's name is Will Hoge and go google him and check out his stuff. He's got a nice, simple southern blues/rock feel. And we feel like we know him because he carpooled to school with a good friend when they were kids.

4. Lastly, we'll be watching this tonight:


Is there anything better than when snoopy gets in a fight with the chair?

2 comments:

nmnnnm said...

HappyThanksgiving from here!-nmnnnm

Anonymous said...

Next time feel free to give my name...On your very cool blog, I wouldn't mind...Glad you are spreading the word about Will Hoge...Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family...Miss you all. C